viernes, 18 de marzo de 2011

Rotoball Sketch

After watching the videos, I decided what I want to do in the Rotoball Project. First of all, I would bring in the ball through the left. To start with, the background would be plain, maybe just like a solid color. I would be in it walking and then I would feel like a ball in my back. I would turn around and grab the ball. After I turn the ball into a Disco Ball I'd throw it at the top. The background would turn into a disco, with flashy lights and a whole dance floor. I would start dancing and after a bit grab the ball back and start playing with it as if it were a beach ball. Then, I would turn into a bird and throw my ball to the right for the next person to use. This is my decision for the Rotoball Project.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario