domingo, 20 de septiembre de 2009

My Blog

At first I didn't understand how this Bloggers thing worked. I found it a little hard and confusing to understand. After a while I got it and tried to make my blog unique and original, although I haven't put too much time on it. I think the only reason I would use my blog is when Mr. Picketts asks us too. Its not that interesting as facebook and theres not mcuh to do on it except put pictures and write new "entradas". Now i'm going to tell you a little bit about me, I don't want to get to broad. I'm 13, I was born in Puerto Vallarta, Mexico and i've lived here all my life. I think Vallarta is a fun place and I really enjoy living here. I go to the American School and i've been going to this school for 10 years now. I'm planning on leaving for a year, to take a break from the American School, in 9th or 10th grade. I might go to France to learn how write and read French better, because I can speak it perfectly, or maybe somewhere in the United States or Canada. As I said, I don't want to get too broad so thats all i'm saying. Enjoy my wonderful blog :)

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario