miércoles, 14 de octubre de 2009

"To Read Shelf"


The book that caught my attention was "The Outsiders". Most kids in my class have read it and said it is an amazing book. Although, it mostly got my attention because of what Bego has told me about the book. She says that she hasn't finished it but that shes getting to the best part. She told me a little about what its about and now i'm going to tell you. Its about this boy that decides to join a gang and he doesn't have the best life. He doesn't like his mom nor his eldest brother, he is only with his gang and his middle brother. When he's in the gang his best friend dies and all he has is his stupid gang. He gets in fights and tries to get money but life just seems so hard. I think this book must be pretty dramatical and mysterious, I can't wait to read it!

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario