jueves, 29 de octubre de 2009

DreamWeaver

There are many things I've learned about dreamweaver in these few days. I learned how to create a website. It was amazing to see how easy it was and how fast I did it. Besides that, I learned how to attach different websites to my website, it was pretty fascinating. In addition to this, I was taught how to put pictures and make my website represent me a little bit. Even though I am able to do many things, I want to learn more. I want to put a background to my website, it looks very boring just blank, it needs more me in it. Also, I want to figure out what else dreamweaver can do or achieve. Yes, it does create a website, but what else? Does it do more? Those are the main things I learned, and hopefully those will be the things I'll learn soon.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario