miércoles, 27 de octubre de 2010

Artifact

I went through many different processes on the future artifact. One of the processes was that I had to make the tattoo look real on Justin Biebers body. It wasn't as hard as I imagined it, all you had to do was make the tattoo go from normal to multiply. Another process I went through was that I had to make the machine, I took a vending machine from the internet and modified it so it would look like a "Tattoo Machine". What I didn't like about the tutorial was that it made it sound so complicated when it was so easy. What I liked was that it was easy and very simple, it took me less than 20 minutes to complete. I don't think I would change my artifact if I could, maybe I would just erase parts of the tattoos to make it look even more real. All in all, I went through different stages to complete this amazing artifact.

http://http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_Adj4AUInGbw/TMXN-kp_WpI/AAAAAAAAAC4/Tw6dRFQcaJM/s1600/Future+copy.jpg
Erika's project was very interesting, I thought she did a very good job. What I liked about her project was that it was very realistic, someone could actually use this in the future. Also, I liked the way she changed the appereance of the person in a way that it still was the same but it specific details were modified, it made it look professional. A photoshop skill I see in her artifact is the one she used to change the eye color. I would like to learn this because maybe later on someones eyes are red in a picture and I would want to change it to their natural color. Not only that but, it was be cool to change peoples eye color in a picture so they look better. She also used a tool to change the background to make it look more antique, I would like to learn that too. As you can see, Erika's project is completely real and fascinating.

If this artifact would be out for people to use I would totally like it. To start with, I would use it every once in a while to change my appearance to look better and to feel prettier. Personally, I think this artifact might be out in the future since there has been different machines and tools invented for people to use to look more glamourous or different. Plus, as time goes by, people are buying more and more products for their face and skin so it would be popular buy. I would be the favorite costumer, I would buy this artifact and if it get's wrecked I would buy a new one over and over again. I would even buy extra just in case. This artifact would change everybody's life since people would be looking so much better and more alive all the time. As you can see, I would like this artifact same as everybody else.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario