domingo, 3 de octubre de 2010

Family Tree

This assignment was harder than I thought it would be, many things were challenging for me. One of them was simply how to use Photoshop. I had used photoshop once in sixth grade and I had completely forgot how to use it. For this assignment I would constantly mess up and had to re-do everything again, Photoshop is just not my thing, I have no patience for it. Secondly, arranging the pictures with their frames and their names was really complicated for me. There was just so much to do and you had to constantly be changing the sizes of everything so it would fit into the tree. Another thing that was hard, was having all the pictures be the same size. I had to estimate the sizes by their looks and tried fixing them up. Something I would change about my final project would be to have more pictures. There is still a lot more to my family and I wish I could've filled it up. As you can see, this assignment wasn't too easy for me.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario