miércoles, 6 de octubre de 2010

Family Gathering


About two years ago, my dads whole family gathered together for Christmas. It was the first time we had all spent Christmas together in France and it was very nice to see everyone assembled in such an important celebration for the first time. My grandma, her sister, and my dad were in the kitchen the entire day cooking delicious foods for us. We were all sitting on this very long table enjoying ourselves as a family. This was such a memorable Christmas because it was my great-grandmother's last one and it felt good to be with most of my dad's family members. My great-grandmother was delighted by everything, the food, the tree, the gifts, the people, and just by looking at her I could feel the same way. Besides that, I hadn't seen some of my cousins for a really long time and I was pleased to see them. My grandma and my grandpa had gotten great gifts just like everyone else and it was all pure joy and happiness. I hope someday this gathering will happen again, I had never seen my dad's side of the family this happy in a very long time. All in all, this Christimas was the best so far.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario