miércoles, 25 de mayo de 2011

Reflective Statement

I decided on my stop motion animation transformation when I chose something that represented the beach, a palm tree. Then, I wasn't sure what to transform it too and one of my friends suggested a thunder or a person, I preferred the idea of a person. As I turned my storyboard into a animation everything seemed to be very different. I made a mistake when I changed everything at the same time, it fastened the process. Because of this, I had to add something else to make it longer and get all the pictures necessary. The challenges I faced during this project was trying to make the object hold with plasticine, it kept breaking apart. Besides that, trying to get as many pictures as possible was a bit complicated since I had done all the arrangements already. Even though I had a bit of difficulty, I enjoyed working on the animation. I liked how the transformation occurred and how something so simple became something bigger and complicated. If I had the chance to redo my animation, I would make the transformation way slower to get more pictures and see the changes better. Not only that but, I would have done something more interesting in the background, it was very plain. A career on animation is not for me; I'm not very artistic and I find it's a very long process. Stop motion animation was a great experience and hopefully we will do it later on in the future.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario