viernes, 13 de mayo de 2011

Stop Motion Medium

For my stop motion animation I chose both plasticine and paper. I chose these two mediums because they are both very fun to do art with. Not only that but, I like the design the plasticine gives objects, it makes it look real. Paper gives a good background color, so I will be using that to make it look organized. My stop motion animation is a palm tree that turns into a person with a wig. I decided that the palm tree and the person will be made out of plasticine and everything on them. The paper will be used for the background and things around them, to give it some sort of effect. I think the greatest challenge I will have is using the plasticine and getting it to form the object I want. Also, the small details on the person are going to be hard to make. Finally, I think plasticine and paper are two good mediums to work with.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario